NEW - The top class basic model with analogue compass.
Proven precision technology in maritime design
Even the basic model of MINOX’s Nautic Line, the BN 7x50 C with an analogue compass, offers optical and mechanical precision at the highest level. Tough and reliable, it is equipped with a precisely functioning analogue compass and heading scale, guaranteeing an unerring navigation at sea and into every harbour. It combines comfortable handling and solid quality into a modern and robust housing. Demanding water sportspersons get excellently equipped top-of-the-line binoculars in the BN 7x50 C and that at unbeatable cost effectiveness.
Elaborate in every detail
Leading-edge technology, quality and functionality: a perfect symbiosis at a competitive value for money.
- First class quality optics: optical brilliance, high contrasts and true colour rendition
- Waterproof, non-slip, robust housing
- Precise navigation using the analogue compass display and analogue heading scale
- Turnable eyecups: fast and efficient
- Waterproof and non-fogging thanks to nitrogen filling
- Single ocular setting – fully sharp image from 20 metres to infinity
Technical Data: BN 7x50 C, black
||7 x 50
||analogue compass and heading scale
||tough synthetic housing
||non-slip rubber armouring
|Field of view
||123 m at 1000 m (7,1°)
||all optical elements are fully coated
||from -4 to +6 dioptres
||fold down rubber eyecups
||-20° to +50° C
||down to 3 m
|Dimension (height x width x depth)
||65 x 61 x 143 mm
Design, features, supply and price are subject to change.
incl. 19 % Tax